MLA Works Cited Page for Textbook Selections PowerPoint provides directions and screen capture examples or building an MLA Style Works Cited Page. Slideshow uses updated 8th edition guidelines incorporates embedded resources links and provides screen captures of how to format hanging tab indents, and how the final produce should appear on a computer screen. Preview
- Flexible instruction can be used in a literary focused comp. I or comp. II course.
- Fully customizable so you can edit, rename, or redesign it yourself as needed.
- Saved as a editable .pptx file, making it compatible with MS Word, Office 365, Open Office, and Google documents platforms as well as Blackboard and Canvas Learning Management Systems.
- This and all PowerPoints use Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Principles.
- PowerPoints files come with embedded MLA Style Works Cited resource links.
- Resuable and easily customizable to meet the needs of any current or future comp. I or comp. II course learning outcomes.
Click below for a preview of the document.
(note: Previews are in Google Docs, Google Slides, PDFs and JPEGS. Purchased downloads will be in MS Word or MS Powerpoint as live and customizable files. Preview and sample color, design, and language may vary slightly from final downloadable product.)
Recommended Instructional Sequence,
Italics references location of this PP
- Building a Works Cited Page for Textbook Selection, first essay assignment.
- Introduction to Citation, first essay assignment.
- Building a Works Cited Page for Internet Articles, second essay assignment.
- Poetry In-Text citation, second essay assignment.
- Citation Step 2: Paraphrase/Summary, second essay assignment.
- Citation Best Practices, with a focus on signal phrase language and content, third and/or fourth essay assignment(s).