Customizable yet ready-to-go Peer Review Handouts with related directions, students reflection assignment, and coordinated rubric. The Peer Review process involves students reading 3 peer papers and, for each paper, answering 8-10 questions specific to expectations such as essay structure, MLA formatting and citation/documentation, and paragraph/argument development.
- The handouts are coordinated with Semester of Essays Packages (sold separately here, here, and here) and MLA packages (also sold separately here, here, and here)
- Materials can be quickly and easily customized to your own lesson materials.
- All materials are reusable–these can be used for each essay assignment whether it’s a comp. I or comp. II course, bringing your prep time down drastically.
What’s included in package:
- Step-by-Step Peer Review Process Directions (preview)
- Rough Draft assignment/upload prompt
- Comp. I Peer Review Handout (preview)
- Comp. II Peer Review Handout
- Peer Review Reflection Assignment Prompt
- Peer Review Grading Rubric (preview)
Related EA Materials:
- Semester of Essays Combo-Package
- Writing Process Assignments Package
- Writing Process Rubrics Package