A cost-saving package of our Syllabus Template and Weekly Calendar Template all in one document. Both are fully customizable and well organized. Syllabus includes all the items and policy in our Syllabus Best Practices Checklist and weekly calendar includes planning for 4 essay assignments and related writing process work, peer review, and MLA citation and documentation sequencing. Preview
- Fully loaded with policy language.
- Provides direction for how/where certain pieces of information (disability services statements or Master Course Outline/Syllabus learning outcomes) are often located on institutional websites.
- Document is fully customizable so you can edit, rename, or PDF it yourself as needed.
- Saved as a editable .docx file, making it compatible with MS Word, Office 365, Open Office, and Google documents platforms as well as Blackboard and Canvas Learning Management Systems.
- Coordinated with our Semester of Essays Package 1 (sold separately) and Writing Process Assignments Package (also sold separately).
- Accessible for screen reading products and incorporates Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles.
- MLA citation and documentation sequencing is coordinated with our MLA Citation and Documentation Packages (sold separately here, here, and here).
- Includes reminders for things such as spring/fall break, withdraw dates, and exam period planning.
Click below for a preview of the document.
(note: Previews are in Google Docs, Google Slides, PDFs and JPEGS. Purchased downloads will be in MS Word or MS Powerpoint as live and customizable files. Preview and sample color, design, and language may vary slightly from final downloadable product.)