A cost saving combination of our Writing Process Assignments Package and Writing Process Rubrics Package. Includes customizable yet ready-to-go Writing Process assignment prompts include a freewrite, thesis development, outline, and drafting assignment as well as 2 citation exercises along with coordinated grading rubrics. Due to the nature of process work, these can be used for each essay assignment whether it’s a comp. I or comp. II course, bringing your prep time down drastically.
- Documentations are fully accessible.
- Can be reused for every essay assignment semester after semester.
- Distribute as photocopies, copy/paste into an Blackboard/Canvas LMS assignment link, upload documents to assignment link, or any desired combination.
- Materials are ready-to-go, reusable but can be easily customized to your own teaching style or departmental expectations/best practices.
- Applicable writing prompts come with embedded MLA Style formatting and citation/documentation resource links or links to example Internet resources.
- Rubrics cuts grading time down by nearly half.
- When rubrics are used as a handout or online in conjunction with Blackboard/Canvas LMS, students get quick and easy to understand feedback about about their work is going well and needs improvement.
Writing Process Assignments Materials included in combo-package:
- Intro to the Writing Process PowerPoint (PP) Click to View a Preview
- Customizable Comp. I Assignment Sheet Click to View a Preview
- Customizable Comp. II Assignment Sheet Click to View a Preview
- Freewriting Assignment Prompt Click to View a Preview
- Thesis Development Assignment Prompt Click to View a Preview
- Outline Assignment Prompt Click to View a Preview
- Drafting Assignment Prompt Click to View a Preview
- Direct Quote Citation Exercise Assignment Prompt Click to View a Preview
- Paraphrase Citation Exercise Assignment Prompt Click to View to Preview
Writing Process Rubrics Materials included in combo-package:
- Prewriting Rubric (for freewrites, thesis development, outlines, and drafting). Click to View a Preview
- Third-Person Formal Essay Rubric. Click to View a Preview
- Rough Draft Rubric **can be used separately from the Peer Review Package. Click to View a Preview
- Writing Process Reflection Rubric. Click to View a Preview
Preview of “Intro to the Writing Process PowerPoint:”
(note: Previews are in Google Docs, Google Slides, PDFs and JPEGS. Purchased downloads will be in MS Word or MS Powerpoint as live and customizable files. Preview and sample color, design, and language may vary slightly from final downloadable product.)