A collection of grading rubrics for prewriting assignments (freewriting, outlining, and drafting), the formal third-person essay assignments, and a final Writing Process Reflection assignment that asks students to consider what went well and could be improved within their personal essay planning and finalization process. All rubrics are coordinated with our individual essay assignments (sold separately) and our Writing Process Assignments Package (sold separately). And while all materials are coordinated with each other, they are easily customizable to your own teaching style or departmental expectations/best practices.
- Cuts grading time down by nearly half.
- When used as a handout or online in conjunction with Blackboard/Canvas LMS, students get quick and easy to understand feedback about about their work is going well and needs improvement.
- Documents are fully customizable so you can edit, rename, or PDF them yourself as needed.
- Saved as a editable .docx files, making each compatible with MS Word, Office 365, Open Office, and Google documents platforms as well as Blackboard and Canvas Learning Management Systems.
What’s included in package:
- Prewriting Rubric (for freewrites, thesis development, outlines, and drafting). Click to View a Preview
- Third-Person Formal Essay Rubric. Click to View a Preview
- Rough Draft Rubric **can be used separately from the Peer Review Package. Click to View a Preview
- Writing Process Reflection Rubric. Click to View a Preview
(note: Previews are in Google Docs, Google Slides, PDFs and JPEGS. Purchased downloads will be in MS Word or MS Powerpoint as live and customizable files. Preview and sample color, design, and language may vary slightly from final downloadable product.)
Related EA Materials:
- MLA Writing Process Assignments and Rubrics Combo-Package
- Semester of Essays Combo-Package
- Writing Process Assignments Package
- Peer Review Package